Matte Buckle Watch Bands
- Matte black connector and stainless steel buckle giving a whole and complete new look to the band, amazing and smooth.
- Both front and back uses same production, which has been waxed, keeping color stable, won't fade. But note that not waterproof, do not get it wet.Matte Buckle
- Overlapping design makes leather and edge softer and more comfortable, stitching is as same black color as band. Stylish, classic and formal.
- Fits for 6.3''-7.9'' inch wrist, 12 holes for adjustment freely, 2 flexible loop which is different from 1 fixed, 1 flexible in the market.
- Compatible with all versions Apple Watch®, including Series 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This band looks (in my opinion) better than the images online and of this writing, definitely better than the images I¡¯ve taken. As you know colors and images viewed online will vary greatly when viewed in person. I have received so many compliments on this band. Particularly that the contrast between the all black Apple Watch Stainless 44mm and the band are striking. This is one of the major advantages of an Apple Watch, that is interchangeable bands. No harm in owning this band. Each band is like a entirely new watch.
I accidentally posted this review on another band that my wife bought. This band is nice, very nice in fact. It looks great and has the feel of a much more expensive band. I heartily recommend this band with the caveat that today is my first day wearing it. It is pretty stiff and slides the watch over the ulnar nerve which is kind of annoying, but I expect that to go away as the band softens. I bought the grey with orange thread.
I purchased this for my husband to where with his black sport Apple Watch. It fits him well but it would be too small for a person with a really big wrist. This is a very rustic looking watch band and goes well with either black, greyor brown outfits. Over all this is a very expensive looking watch band. Also we got it a day before expected!
* Changed my rating and my opinion. Top4cus has gone above and beyond to try and make me happy. Suggesting a different band with a smaller clasp and sending it to me. I may have been disappointed in the first product, but you can't beat that kind of customer service.
This is my 3rd Retro band. Love them. They are a little stiff at first but after a couple of days they are super confrontable and looks awesome!! I believe they have 4, so one more to go. Oh and the Customer Service is awesome, super quick to answer your questions and will help you if needed.