Stainless Steel Watch Band
- Costly whole part electroplating to ensure that all parts of the product are black, no silver metal shows in the gaps.
- Costly double electroplating process instead of general one-layer plating process to fix color black more durable and more natural and more even.
- Easy to remove and install links, no tools needed. GAP is a normal phenomenon,which is unavoidable when putting it on, it's curved.
- Costly different link design procedure to ensure links connect each by each security, could not connect links sold by other sellers.
- Perfectly match the 42mm apple watch series 1 and series 2 sport & edition & NIKE+ & Herm¨¨s as pictures show, fits wrist size 6.5inch - 9.0inch
This stainless sleet black band is awesome,looks good my stainless, and I have the stainless Steel both of them very handsome in my Apple Watch im very happy to have these product.
I'm very pleased with it.
It's good not great. The black was rubbed off on the inside of the band when I bought it and the latch is good not great. I have to really squeeze it hard to make it latch but it has never unlatched on it's own. So far, It haven't lost any of its color and works well.
It's fit perfectly.
Looks like it's from apple! But 1/4 of the cost.
Product appears as advertised.
The previous reviews we're helpful in assisting me in selecting this model. The only criticism, so far, is that there were no instructions included on how to remove links. I figured that out by trial and error. I attached this band to my 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case. The band looks identical to the official Apple Space Black Link Bracelet that costs more than 4 times the price. No one would be able to tell the difference, even at close inspection. However, after 2 weeks of constant wearing, the link next to the watch (the one that inserts into the watch) separated (see picture). I was able to reinsert it, but it separated 6 more times. I dealt directly with the vendor (top4cus) through Amazon. They very promptly contacted me back and sent me a replacement band. Their responsive was excellent. So far, I have not experienced ANY problems.